Property Tax Collector
Property Tax Collection is done by the Town of Baldwin Tax collector from January 1 - March 31, after that date, all unpaid bills are sent to the Chemung County Treasurer's Office.
Property Tax Payment can be made in the following ways.
• Current Year 2020 Town/County Taxes - You can pay by mail as instructed on your tax bill, you can pay by internet, and payment is also accepted at Chemung Canal branch offices.
• County Taxes (Town of Baldwin property owners) - You can pay your 2020 Chemung County tax bill by mail as instructed on tax bill
• You can pay online at ChemungCountyny.gov or by clicking on the following link: https://www.chemungcountyny.gov/news_detail_T16_R348.php
• There is also a drop box outside of our the front door at the Town of Baldwin and the Treasurer's office, to drop off payments.
• You can also pay at Chemung Canal branch offices throughout Chemung County.
For tax inquires, please call (607) 737-2927 or email to: KCOLOMBANI-RUIZ@CHEMUNGCOUNTYNY.GOV
If it is necessary for a face to face appointment, please call (607) 737- 2927 to arrange an appointment.